Thursday, January 3, 2008

Zesty Red Wine Steak

I usually don't post steak seasonings, because seasoning a steak is easy, and everyone has their own way. However, after trying this recipe, I had to post it. These steaks were delicious, and they tasting like something you would order at a restaurant. DH and I made these while we were on vacation, so I didn't get a picture. DH and I will swear by this recipe. ENJOY!

Ingredients:

2 steaks (top round, fillet, or sirloin)
1/4 cup EVOO
1 Tablespoon steak seasoning (we used Montreal steak)
1/4 cup red wine
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients, except steaks, together until well blended. Add to a resealable bag or dish. Add the steak. Turn to coat well. Refrigerate for at least one hour. (We marinated the steaks overnight, turning once to coat well). Remove steaks and place on grill. Discard the remaining seasoning.

2 servings.

No comments: